![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love learning! We invite you to view our photos, read our writing pieces and enjoy our blog. Thank you for visiting our blog, for letting us share our work with a real world audience, and for the questions and comments that you leave . . . each time you comment you will help us to be even better learners!
19 comments:
I am proud of your hard work. Don't you think our scarecrows look great?
Our scarecrows are funny and cool!
Sophia's Mom -
I love your scarecrows! And I love how different each one is. You are all so creative and it's clear that you had fun. What was your favorite part of creating your scarecrow?
Hello from: Jennifer Smith Oliver's mom: )
Well done guys! Your scarecrows are so wonderfully festive. What a great class. We love the pictures. Thank you for sharing with us parents. Keep up the good works & let us know what's new. You make us proud & you should be proud of yourselves too. Wishing you all a wonderful fall.
Jennifer Clayton & Ace ~"Woof, Hi Ollie boy": )
What a neat project! I enjoyed helping to stuff the scarecrows and seeing the final results. Great job everyone!
Vikram's mom: I think you kiddos outdid yourselves creating your scarecrows!!! Vikram's was sitting on our doorstep welcoming all our Halloween trick or treaters!!
Charlie's mom: They all look great! You all look like you had a lot of fun making them. Thank you Mrs. McGraw for such a fun decoration for our Halloween (and many to come).
Spencer's mom: They look great! Thank you for all the hard work on the project. We put Spencer's scarecrow by the front door, and it got rave reviews from the trick-or-treaters.
Sophia's Aunt Lorina said:
I heard you were making scarecrows but thought they were paper ones. Wow! Was I surprised! These are awesom! They are so full of creativity, character and personality. I'm sure you could tell a great story about each one.
Thank you for sharing them and making me smile tonight as I watched your blog slide show!
P.S. Sophia I really like your scarecrow's purple hair!
Sophia's uncle Rick in Hawaii enjoyed the awesome Scarecrows, and smiling and scary faces! Great photos, too, Miss Leah; thanks for putting this together for everyone to see.
Hannah's big brother Benny thinks the scarecrows are real cool and looked like lots of fun to make.
We had a great Halloween with Hannah's scarecrow.
I am Hannah's 8 year old big brother.
I thought the scarecrows were fantastic. I did not think they would be that great. I was suprised when we were walking home one day then she showed me it. We put it out for Halloween and a lot of kids liked it. I hope you do this next year because my sister Hannah likes it and she says that all her friends like it. I like how they were made with the hay and the pajamas. That is a great idea. Also I like the hair made out of string and the purple hair. It is kind of like a doll. That is sure to scare away some birds. I love how you put buttons on it and the flowers. I like the eyelashes, they were great! Thank you for doing this with my sister and the rest of the class. I wish I could make one too.
Hannah Feinsilber: I thought the scarecrows looked awesome. My favortie part about it was the eyelashes. Thank you Miss Leah for helping us with our scarecrows. I put the scarecrow out on my balcony and a lot of people yelled, "trick or treat." The scarecrows came out better than I thought and scared crows away.
I loved the scarecrows, especially the smiles and funny looks on their faces. I'm glad each one of you got to make yours special and unique. Please let us see your next project too? Thank you to everyone and Happy Halloween!
Blake's Mom -
Very cool scarecrows! They are all so creative! Blake's scarecrow is greeting everyone who comes to our house. Thanks Mrs. Mcraw for such a great activity!
blake all our scarcrows are really cool!!!!!
I'm having fun with my scarecrow. I like to play games with her and take her to bed with me. It was so much fun making my scarecrow.
Candace and Matt Logan's mom and dad.
You all did such a great job with your scarecrows! I am so glad I was able to come and help some of you, I had a lot of fun!! We can not wait to see what you guys do next!
I so love so so so so love love love my and our scarecrows!
Post a Comment